LOOK SHARP Make-Over promotion
Win a Complete Make-Over!
We all have that one friend, family or colleague who could use some help in the styling department. Maybe it's your boyfriend or husband, maybe your dad or maybe it's even you! Well, right now we are looking for that someone to receive a complete make-over!
In collaboration with stylist Jeff Lack, Ganton & Jensen shirts, Without Prejudice suiting, Uppercut Ambassador - Hair by Tommy J, Suited Man, and Happy Socks a winner and two runners up will be chosen to receive some fabulous prizes.
One lucky man will receive the complete Make-Over package of a:
- Styling session with stylist Jeff Lack,
- Without Prejudice Suit,
- Ganton or Jensen shirt,
- Styling session from Tommy J (UpperCut Ambassador),
- Uppercut prize pack,
Suited man accessories and,
- Happy socks products!
Our two runners up will each receive:
- Uppercut prizes,
- Suited man accessories and,
- Happy Socks products.
The winner and two runners-up will be announced at our Look Sharp event on Tuesday 1st September and must be present on the night to receive their prizes. Plus the first 10 entries received will be given a $50 bar tab to redeem on the night. The night wouldn't be complete without a scotch so LOOK SHARP will sponsored by Johnnie Walker to help us celebrate all things style! There will be live music, cocktail specials, scotch tastings and food from 6-8pm so whether you're a winner or not it will be a great night!
Email Louka@shirtbar.com.au with:
- Your name (and your nominee's if applicable),
A photograph of you (or your nominee),
Your contact number & email (and your nominee's), and
In 25 words or less tell us why you (or your nominee) deserve to win!
Entries open: 9am Friday 7th August Entries Close: 10pm Wednesday 26th August.
The three Finalists will be contacted & announced on Thursday 27th August and will need to be present at our LOOK SHARP event on Tuesday 1st Sept 6-8pm where the winner and runners up are announced and prizes given. Don't forget the first 10 entries received will also be given a $50 bar tab to be used at the LOOK SHARP event so get in quick! For T&Cs see below*
Big thanks to our collaborators:
*TERMS & CONDITIONS
Look Sharp Make-Over Promotion
Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to participate and other details contained above in the Look Sharp blog post form part of the conditions of entry. Participating in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry. Any entry not complying with these conditions of entry is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia over the age of 18. Employees & their immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion commences at 9:00am on the 7th day of August 2015 and all entries must be submitted, and received, by the Promoter via an email to Louka@shirtbar.com.au no later than 10:00pm on the 26th day of August 2015 (“Promotion Period”). All times are AEST. Entries received by the Promoter after 10pm on the 26th August 2015 (irrespective of when sent) will not be included in the Promotion.
4. Three entrants in the Promotion (each such entrant a “Successful Participant”) will be chosen by the Promoter as a “Finalist”. The Finalists will be notified and announced on Thursday 27th August and will need to be available to attend the LOOK SHARP Make-Over event on Tuesday 1st Sept at 6pm where the Make Over Winner and runners up will be announced.
5. The winner of the Make-Over Competition will receive a complete make-over prize which includes a suit, shirt, accessories, styling session and hair cut.
6. The two runners up will each receive accessories gift packs.
7. The first 10 nominations will receive a $50 bar tab to be used at the LOOK SHARP Make-Over event on 1st September 2015.
8. The Finalist’s Prizes cannot be substituted for cash or any other prizes.
10. To be able to participate in the Promotion and become a Successful Participant, the following must occur:
a. The entrant must email Louka@shirtbar.com.au by 10pm Wed 26th August
b. The entrant must enter specific details as requested above. If you are nominating ‘a friend’ then you must also enter your specific details in the email.
c. A confirmation email will be sent to the Nominee (and Nominator if required) to the specified email addresses to confirm that the nomination has been received.
d. If no correspondence is received from the Nominee before the closing date of the Promotion Period it will be considered that the Nominee does not accept the nomination and all Terms and Conditions listed herewith.
f. By the 27th day of August 2015 the 3 finalists will be selected and notified by the promoter (who will be the Successful Participants subject to satisfying the conditions hereinafter appearing).
g. One of the 3 finalists will be selected as the major prize winner (as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion) to be the most in need of a Make-Over on the basis of their nomination form.
h. The 3 Finalists must be available to attend the LOOK SHARP Make-Over event on Tuesday 1st September at 6pm where the major prize winner will be announced.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
12. Entries not completed in accordance with these conditions of entry or received after close of entry will not be considered. Incomplete entries will be disregarded. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. By Nominating or accepting a Nomination, each entrant agrees to the use of his or her name, image and photograph/s for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s.
14. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion) the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
15. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in the Promotion, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this Promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
16. All information collected by the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter. Personal information supplied will be collected and utilised for the purposes of the Promotion and the Promoter may also use this information for improving goods and services and to contact entrants with future and special offers. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees in addition to the above uses, that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published a Successful Participant’s name in any media. No personal information will be shared to 3rd parties outside the Shirt Bar.
17. The Promoter is Shirt Bar Pty Ltd (ABN 71191305026) trading as Shirt Bar 7 Sussex Lane, Sydney NSW 2000.